● Social Media sites like YouTube and Facebook has changed the future of every business.
● Hundreds of millions of videos are watched every month online or on mobile devices.
● YouTube is monetizing over a billion video views per week globally.
● The number of advertisers using display ads on YouTube increased 10-fold in the past year.
● 94 of Advertising Age’s 100 top advertisers have run campaigns on YouTube and Google Content Network.
● 82% of the population watches video; Only 14% produce them. We are a society of views that are in the infant stages of being producers. Become a producer now!
SL Designs offers their experience and innovative ideas to business and individuals who are ready to utilize and maximize YouTube. This social marketing program will make sure your video is targeted to your audience and the video will be optimized so it appears on page one of Google for your targeted goal.
● Get information about your business in a cost-effective manner.
● Your video will be targeted to specific audience’s key terms.
● Traditional print advertising can be thrown away, a YouTube video is accessible 24/7.
● You will be able to effectively market to a massive audience, family, friends, followers, fans and others who are directly or indirectly connected to the people within your business circle.
● Your video will be on page one of google; reaching your target audience
● Establish your business and brand on YouTube.
● Be positioned to grow your brand and company on one of the largest social media platforms.
WE offer white board animations & kinetic word videos.
Your imagination. Having too much to talk about vs staying on a single subject. Keeping the video to 2 – 5 minutes long is the most effective way to appeal to an audience.
Just a simple call.
Remember: Once we are working with a client on one keyword we will not work with anyone else for that keyword.
This is really interesting and a great development for finding new and innovative ways to teach. My head can’t help but ponder. How can compaines and business utlize these concepts to give back educationally while building brand awareness and ideally brand loyalty?
Something to thing about.
YouTube is looking to give some much-needed celebrity status to the most engaging teachers in the world.
See on techcrunch.com
Regardless of your business there are interesting and popular facts behind it. If science is popular, then what is the science behind your business?
This could easily be material for your next youtube video. Allowing you to highlight your knowledge and expertise and connecting with current and future clients. So don’t just look to “sell”. View your next youtube video as an opportunity to educate and connect.
Remember quality content has always been key. So look at the science behind your business for your next video.
By now, many people have seen or at least heard about Bill Nye the science guy and his rant on YouTube about evolution. Although the high hits for his…
See on technology.gather.com
The YouTube team works very closely with its partners, since it’s content creation that brings all of that traffic back to the site for Google. By providing content creators with tools …
See on thenextweb.com
Found another great youtube related article I thought was useful. These are a bit broad but the goal is to connect with your market, clients, etc.
10 Ways to Make YouTube Work for Your Brand
YouTube viewers have to sift through an estimated 60 hours of content that are uploaded every minute to the site. To get a share of the page views, which totaled 4 billion in February, brand marketers have to be creative. After interviewing the experts, Mediabistro’s AvantGuild found 10 ways to make a YouTube channel stand out from all the rest:
1. Allot a portion of your social media strategy specifically to YouTube; set goals and objectives.
2. Download YouTube’s Creator Playbook (PDF) for a peek into the dos and don’ts of fine-tuning your channel.
3. Build a brand page with the look and feel of your company’s personality. Don’t leave all the glitz to Facebook and Twitter.
4. Create videos that are useful and interesting to your audience. Remember that practical is as important as flashy.
5. Concentrate on making the first 15 seconds of your video compelling, as viewer attention spans are short.
6. Drive traffic to your page by creating a strategy to push or pull viewers in.
7. Reward your viewers with sweepstakes and contests.
8. Maintain a regular frequency for posting and engaging with your audience.
9. Cross-promote your YouTube page on your website, other social media channels or through YouTube marketing options.
10. Measure your success with YouTube analytics.
original article: http://socialtimes.com/10-ways-to-make-youtube-work-for-your-brand_b90413
Let me know what you think!
Just about all online marketers are mindful of the increase of video marketing in the previous three or so years. We strongly believe that non-IM markets are receptive to video, on the other hand it really relies on the market and demographics. Surely there are markets with higher educated individuals who mainly want to read. Conversely, there are still quite a few markets and people who like getting videos. Remember that you can use video to your advantage because it gives you greater ability to interact with your audience. Clearly when people observe and hear you, that can add a strong social aspect.
You generally want to supply a mixture of information in your videos so people will not come to be bored. Think about the power or the effect you can produce if you incorporate yourself in your videos. Of course we have all seen this done, and we do feel it has a greater impact. Not all web marketers are comfortable doing that, and that is simple to comprehend. But, you are missing out on certain relationship building chances when you do not feature yourself in your videos. You can almost instantly create more and better rapport with your online subscribers if you are in the videos. They get to see who you are, and they furthermore have a chance to hear your voice, as well. You will likely be cementing and building the foundation you have been working so hard to make.
Actual studies have confirmed, a long time ago, that peoples’ reading routines on the net are really a bit lacking. Scanning online information is the common practice at least in the very beginning when they land on a site. But after that if they do become curious in something, that is the point where they are willing to do actual reading. You can overcome that inclination people have by creating videos that are useful and certainly require less reading. Most of us know that online readers will check out a short two or three minute video instead of read something long. It just all relies on many variables, and long articles can do quite effectively if all cylinders are firing. But you can much more effortlessly capture and keep attention with a video.
There are limits when employing video, and there are certainly things it is possible to do less than optimally. We have seen a lot of negative comments about the automatic play videos that are sometimes employed. That gets to be even more crucial if you have any additional text, or copy, on something like your squeeze page. It is just an unpleasant experience when someone is reading and the video commences playing all by itself. Stay away from speaking about topics that really are of no awareness at all to the viewer. So incorporate video controls so people can pause, stop it, or watch it again.
Here are samples of some video capture pages.
A full size page will open when the name of the page is clicked on.
Eventually there will be thumb nails for each one. In the meantime the white template is different from all the other colors.
Light Blue 1
Light Blue 2